Friday, June 5, 2015

Project #3 Presentation

For project #3 we had to make a presentation using Google Slides. The presentation was about Project Based Learning (PBL), and Alabama College and Career Ready Standards (ACCRS).

Project Based Learning is about students working collaboratively to achieve a task. This helps the students retain the information they learned better than memorization.

Alabama College and Career Ready Standards is a website that helps teachers and parents understand the Alabama State Standards. The State Standards are to help teachers know what exactly their students need to to learn for that year. Each grade level has their own standards, and students have to learn the set standards in order to pass onto the next grade level. I posted two videos in my presentation that I thought helped explain PBL and ACCRS very well.

I learned a lot while working on this presentation. For example, I learned that Project Based Learning is a lot more effective than memorization. I also learned that the ACCRS is a great tool to use to have a better understanding of the Alabama State Standards. I hope you enjoy my presentation!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment